Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Chi, Nigga

I've survived my first party here in Guangzhou. I knew it was going to be a good party before I went up the elevator because there were policeman already there and up in the room maintaining the pre-party peace.



The well stocked room was true+positive globalization at its finest. Not any of that faux EU & NAU globalization shitmaking either. There were some jovial global hoaxing spewing Kanooks, a sincere down-looking Polack, a bunch of too-polite Cunt-Eyes, yam cooking/artman Niggers, haughty or hottie Crackers, a few Ockers jabbering about, and a trio of Towelheads who helped me by inspiring me to unlock the potentials of Cydia on my iPhone.

But I've got grander mysteries to unhatch. In many ways, I feel most souly connected to the sailing, monking, soldiering, brotha. Special. In actions, I'm slowly becoming more and more like the Shepherd and my analytical mind reflects the one who notices the sunlights' disangled manifestations. But isn't that how we all are? A little bit All of everything.

I was pleased to note I was not only the only Americano, but also, the only Beaner in the room. Always at parties, and dinners, or any type of social gathering, I feel the energy and unwarranted attention be directed towards me. It's chi at its best. Or prana at its basest. Sometimes I can spread the Holy Spirit at my top heights, but too often I fall into the Dark Energy at my deepest. Now I'm not talking (well, not yet anyway) about this kind of ether that explains how the MARVEL vs. DC showdown is happening somewhere. (Trippy, huh? )

I'm talking about me being Batman. By the way, I was Batman way before being Batman was cool. 真传。 When my thoughts are on full display to all, it is tough to keep a noble mind. Try not to think of a blue elephant. It takes non-practice. I can be batting a solid .847 and people will still be quick to fault. I communally pursue Pensées on philosophy and actively examine with my niggas the literatural analogies of living.

Show, don't tell
I theate [nigga] to a black skinned gentleman on the street at 1:45 in the morn outside a Mickey Ds. Here in Guangzhou, the odds are he's a drug dealer. Probability increases as he whispers in a confused tone because he kinda understands I'm genuine and asks if I need anything. I say nah and continue my steppin. I then began to publicly theorize why I would label like that. I explain to all privy spiritual ears that we should all say this word to him and his brethren, black, red, all skinned spectrums. Say it to all.Because when we don't say it, we build it up as something racially sacred. "You know what your problem is? You're putting the pussy* on a pedestal." We, as well as our brothas with their fraternity-like monopoly, turn the negro man into Voldemort by continuing this notion that the word "nigger" and any variation of it should only be said by other black wizards. In this reality, it is only a word in which we as a society give it its meaning. If we start to transform the negative connotations on a grassroots level, it will take away one of the many weapons of our learned prejudices. Racism, as is race, is just an idea. I/You/We/This Cosmic Bundle have the power to transmute our conscious cities.

I mean, I'm racist. I'll admit it. I'm working on loving those fuckin crackers as much as I do my chinks. Probably because I'm mostly whitewashed myself. They've/We've got a lot of blood and shit on thour hands. I treat them all the same outwardly and I'm working on my own inner peace. Sometimes I believe the negative thoughts of all types (for it is definitely not limited to just racism) compound themselves exponentially. Although I have these tendencies, I remind my listeners what Batman has taught me: It's not who I am underneath, but what I do, defines me.

Demons inside indeed. But that's alright. I know it's necessary for me to prevail upon Captain America.** Now if we're talking about the true comic book Patriot who fights against the Superhuman Registration Act (see Patriot Act) *cough* fuck you Biden *cough* then I'm all for him.

Who I'm almost all for is David Hume. He's got a bundle of ideas for the self*** but he is still missing an extra step in his empiricism. While I agree that we are all that we have experienced, he fails to acknowledge that we have/in the process/will experience everything. He's on the right track though: "To be sure, Hume thought that we can form beliefs about that which extends beyond any possible experience, through the operation of faculties such as custom and the imagination, but he was sceptical about claims to knowledge on this basis." Because of those thoughts, we have created those scenarios in one of those tenth dimensions. So in the grand reality...

I am Batman, a nigger, and God because I imagine it so.


*Cause if you think about, the black race are kind of like the good pussy of the world culture. They get beaten and torn up constantly but at the end of the day, who do you look for for a good laugh and a feel good time?
**Fuckin' Fascist Obama. Halfsie.
*** Wikipedia-ripped: A famous Madhyamaka philosopher, Chandrakirti, used the aggregate nature of objects to demonstrate the lack of essence in what is known as the sevenfold reasoning. In his work, "Commentary on the 'Middle Way'", he says:
A chariot is neither asserted to be other than its parts, nor to be non-other. It does not possess them. It does not depend on the parts, and the parts do not depend on it. It is neither the mere collection of the parts, nor it is their shape.
He goes on to explain what is meant by each of these seven assertions, but briefly in a subsequent commentary he explains that the conventions of the world do not exist essentially when closely analyzed, but exist only through being taken for granted, without being subject to scrutiny that searches for an essence within them.

No comments: